Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
• Over 8 years’ experience in various lab environments.
• Hands on basic techniques in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Immunology and Molecular Biology.
• Chromatography Techniques (GC, HPLC, TLC) Sterilization, Cloning and PCR
• Familiar with Health Products & Food Branch Inspectorate requirements
• Trained in HACCP, GMP, GLP and cGMP
• Able to work within established SOPs and QA/QC
• Self-motivated, energetic person, used to work in teams or independently
• Able to adapt easily and quickly to change, multi-tasking
• Languages: English, French and others
• Computer skills: MS Office Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Power Point and Internet.
No reviews yet.