To be the best marketer I can be.
Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Some college/University
Education field: Other
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
Looking for a self-starter, multi-tasker and a great team player? I have the skill set to meet the needs of
a Digital Marketer.
My experiences range from online strategy development, campaign management and execution to campaign metrics and website analytics. In addition, my experience working with several marketing agencies over the years would make me an asset to your department.
I am on top of the latest trends and news in digital marketing and social media from industry and thought leaders. Social media engagement is one of the primary ways marketers can connect with their consumers and should be part of any organization’s marketing strategy today.
Currently, I manage our social media channels and web properties, as well as provide analytics for those respective websites and online campaigns. I also consistently produce content for the social media platforms. In addition, I manage our SEO strategy, website creative and content.
Why am I a good fit? Consider my abilities to:
• manage and execute marketing campaigns (digital, e-mail and direct mail)
• track and analyze online lead generation programs using Google Analytics/Omniture
• develop strategic marketing plans
• manage agency relationships
• present strategies to internal and external stakeholders
• event management
• develop corporate and brand communications (PR, web content, newsletters)
• develop, manage and execute corporate seminars and external conferences
• manage and prepare yearly budgets
• develop online and print advertising copy
I’ve received the respect and accolades of my colleagues because of my work ethic and dedication to strategy, planning and execution of major marketing initiatives. I’m known by my peers to have strong people skills and the ability to build and maintain fruitful, long-term partnerships with vendors, associations and publishers.
I am confident that I possess the skills, passion and experience required for the position. I would be a great asset to manage your digital marketing team and look forward to the opportunity to meet with you to discuss how my qualifications can benefit you.
Brian L. Tull
No reviews yet.