Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (On-site)Education level: College/University
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
As a seasoned professional with over $10 million worth of high technology sales & projects, I find the IT Project Manager position a match for my expertise. I have led numerous high profile projects in order to put award-winning proprietary technologies at the service of mission-critical applications. My work has been admired by world-renowned clients, all of which demanded the highest standards of quality.
• Charismatic communicator in English, French & Spanish.
• 7 years of experience in evolving project roles.
• 20 years of experience in IT, manufacturing, technical, sales & administration duties.
• Star leader, team player, organizer, motivator & negotiator.
• University degree in Computer Science (BAC).
• CAPM certified project manager (PMP pending).
• Microsoft certification (MCP).
• PMBOK, SDLC, Waterfall, Iterative, Incremental, Agile, Kanban, & Scrum methodologies.
• Primavera P6 8.2, Visualizer, Team Member, Contract Manager, & Claimdigger.
• Microsoft Project, Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Dynamics AX, & SharePoint.
• Earned Value, Resource Leveling, Critical Path, & Schedule Risk Analysis.
• Feasibility, Estimation, Software Requirements Analysis, Design, Test, & Refactoring.
• Requirements Development, Planning Poker, Kanban Board, User Stories, & Acceptance Criteria.
• Regression Testing, UX prototyping, Bugzilla, & Gherkin.
• Procedural & OO Programming Languages, UML 2.0, Visual Paradigm, UeXceler, & UMLet.
• Class, Sequence, Component, Use Case, & Activity Diagrams.
• Palisade (@Risk, RISKOptimizer, PrecisionTree, TopRank, BestFit).
• Intaver (RiskyProject Professional) & Deltek Acumen Fuse.
• Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Bonfire (Capture), & Greenhopper.
• PRA, FMEA, FTA, PEST, SWOT, Fishbone, MoSCow, Pareto, Bow Tie, BSCAT, & Monte Carlo Method.
• Six Sigma & QuickSigma.
• ITIL, IT Tech support, Call Centers, & DataCenter Move.
• Hands on hardware support, including Modems, Network Cards, video cards, digital cameras, external backup devices, tapes, SCSI devices, parallel ports, scanners, gaming devices, & Zip drives.
• Hands on software & network support, including cabling, routers, switches, domains, operating systems, applications, user preferences, backups, permissions, & IT security.
No reviews yet.