Business Analysis, Manager
Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Business
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
• IIBA - International Institute of Business Analysis Certificate holder.
• Over 3 years of Experience as BA/QA in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle Gathering Requirements, Analysis, Implementation and Testing of projects.
• Ability to successfully manage multiple deadlines and multiple projects effectively through a combination of business and technical skills.
• Expert knowledge and extensive experience in Windows Desktop Operating Systems
• Excellent interpersonal skills in communication, client relationship management and negotiation skills
• Experienced in doing excellent documentation on business requirements
• Expertise in evaluating project complexity, assumptions, constraints, and dependencies and selecting appropriate business approach.
• Expertise in identifying stakeholders and to determine stakeholder influence and relationship needs
• Expertise in project planning, budgeting and operations management
• Expert in business process analysis, reengineering and software development life cycle,
No reviews yet.