Integrated Marketing Professional
Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Communication and journalism
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
Kyle is an action oriented Integrated Marketing professional with a proven track record of creating marketing initiatives and managing projects to drive growth. He is very skilled at leading multiple, complex priorities in a fast paced, highly creative environment. Kyle is well versed in the process of building world-class marketing and has developed a reputation as an “out of the box” innovator with a customer centric focus. He is recognized as a strategic thinker, innovator and team motivator with effective interpersonal skills and team building skills at all organizational levels.
Kyle’s areas of expertise include, Experiential Marketing, Project Management, Digital Marketing, Strategic Planning, Sponsorship Development, Event Production, Brand Development and Account Services. Select examples of his career accomplishments include:
• Enterprise CarShare: Increased member acquisition thru collaboration with internal and external players working together to increase overall acquisitions in 2015 by 65% over the previous year.
• Enterprise CarShare: Recruited, trained and managed the top performing market in North America which consisted of 14 full-time staff including, Marketing Coordinators, Brand Ambassadors and University Brand Ambassadors.
• Event Production: Spearheaded the creation, marketing and execution of over 500 events.
• National Smokeless Tobacco Company: Developed and implemented an innovative Customer Data Capture Strategy which exceeded campaign target by 22%.
• Alakozay Tea: Accelerated Alakozay Tea’s growth in Ontario thru Experiential Marketing, Youtube, Social Media and a Retail program to increase sales in 2012 by 55%.
Kyle is a results oriented strategic thinker who can provide significant value in a fast pace environment. His management style is to facilitate and drive team oriented thinking to build consensus across organizations. Throughout his career, Kyle has consistently demonstrated the ability to exceed objectives, often with limited resources. He is a Wilfrid Laurier University graduate, with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies.
No reviews yet.