Industrial Relations Professional
Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Other
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
human resources, labour relations, presentation, leadership, opinion pieces, research
• Strong interpersonal skills, leadership qualities, conceptual thinking and time management skills.
• Ability to work and learn quickly within a fast-paced context.
• Experience in working in a consulting environment and ability to build and foster client relationships, including
• Proven ability to lead, manage and develop diverse teams.
• The demonstrated ability to collaborate with business partners and use superior judgment, business awareness
and political acuity to provide risk-based advice.
• Experienced in problem diagnosis and solution development within outlined project expectations.
No reviews yet.