Location:Ottawa, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Business
Years of experience: Less than 2 years
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written skills in English and Mandarin: Able to give presentation to audience, communicate with clients, proofread documents in both languages
• Excellent public relation skills: Participated in a variety of marketing activities related to customer service and event promotion, dealt with different people including company’s’ clients and customers.
• Leadership skills: Conduct training and assessment for team members, lead, engage and motivate team members to create pleasant work environment and achieve high performance results. Demonstrated work ethic by giving fairly evaluate team members’ performance and report field operation to direct supervisor in a timely manner.
• Problem solver: Able to come up with strategic solution for different problems, able to think on spot and come up with creative ideas.
• Computer skills: Proficiency in using Microsoft office applications, social media and online research.
• Research and Analysis: Conducted research and analysis on multiple projects in different fields to compose essays including management of Loblaw companies limited, and advantages of constructing an underground tunnel in downtown Ottawa.
No reviews yet.