Human Resources Professional in Toronto
Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Some college/University
Education field: Business
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
A Human Resources professional with a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology complemented by a post graduate Certificate in Human Resources and over 2 years of experience in all facets of recruitment in both union and non-union environments.
• Experience developing and implementing comprehensive recruiting strategies
• Consistently demonstrated outstanding organizational skills in the sourcing of a large candidate pool, screening prospective candidates and selecting candidates based upon strategic qualification criteria
• Utilized sound understanding of and HR policies to conduct interviews, trained interviewers to interview effectively; facilitated decision-making regarding offers
• Reputation for displaying integrity and professionalism when communicating with professionals at all levels within the organization
• Ability to develop business relationships, directly affecting overall bottom-line profitability
• Flexible and adaptable within the working environment demonstrated by supporting off-shift activities on numerous occasions
• Proven strong organizational and prioritization skills demonstrated by planning corporate events and assisting with orientation for new hires
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office and multiple HRIS systems
No reviews yet.