Editorial Services Expert
Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Some college/University
Education field: Communication and journalism
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
I provide copy editing and proofreading services for any written content—online or on paper.
I have edited and proofread written materials for a wide variety of projects, including academic papers, business reports, educational courseware, instructional documents, marketing materials, product catalogues, and online content.
Specific editorial skills I routinely perform include copy editing, manuscript development, stylistic or structural editing, writing or rewriting, proofreading, and design.
Currently, I hold the following professional credentials:
• Approved editor for the Auditor General of Canada
• Approved editor for the Ontario Ministry of Education
• Approved editor for Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
• Pre-qualified editor for Alberta Education
• Approved supplier for Professional Services Online with Public Works and Government Services Canada
• Designated Organization Screening Security Clearance with the Government of Canada
• Adviser to the Centennial College Publishing Programme
• Voting Member of the Editors’ Association of Canada since March 2004
• Member of the International Association of Business Communicators
• Member of the American Book Publishers Association
No reviews yet.