Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Some college/University
Education field: Visual and Performing arts
Years of experience: Less than 2 years
Attributes that best describes:
• Sketching and freehand drawing ability.
• Understanding of the product development process and how ID fits with marketing (concept of designing for particular price points/niche markets/etc.).
• Understanding of industrial techniques such as extrusions, laser cutting, fasteners, welding, sheet metal production, composites, blow molding, injection molding.
• Model making (foam, plaster, resins, MDF board) and awareness of Rapid Prototyping.
• Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, 2D (AutoCAD) 3D modeling (Solid Works and Rhino ceros)
No reviews yet.