Government Funding Consultant
Location:Laval/North Shore, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Other
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
• Strategic consulting in the public financing sector, including business plan strategy development.
• Continuous relationship management with government representatives, business executives, and retail investors.
• Responsible for advising companies at different stages of development on expansion targets and maximization strategies.
• Generating new partnerships that focus on strengthening youth employment initiatives.
• Coordinating and conducting outreach programs that would allow for an accelerated workforce integration
• Responsible for the preliminary product conception in collaboration with a division of founders.
• Conducted extensive market research in analyzing consumer trends, market shares, and intellectual property alternatives.
• Elaborated international IP coverage strategies in collaboration with Gowling WLG.
• Continuous relationship building with retail investors to raise capital that would allow for international market expansion initiatives.
• Responsible for establishing and enforcing employee assigned schedules.
• Ensured that all relevant information is collected and recorded (daily processes, verification reports).
• Facilitated new hire orientation for all staff members.
• Enforced company policies and protocols, and provided procedure training to divisional line staff.
• Responsible for both direct and indirect sales development.
• Assessed sales deployment projects in targeted countries throughout Europe.
• Served as a liaison between international network of partners and internal sales department.
No reviews yet.