Writer and content strategist
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Communication and journalism
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
I am a writer and content strategist with experience in journalism, marketing and community development. I have been helping large and small companies tell their story since I joined the Fjord Interactive division of Cossette as a social media strategist in 2008. Prior to that, I was working in journalism, writing and editing for the myTELUS and canada.com media portals. In my spare time I launched Tenth to the Fraser in 2008, a popular local blog for the community of New Westminster, which grew to include a pool of over 80 contributing writers by the time I sold it to a new publisher in 2015. I am currently working as a freelance writer, contributing regular articles to the Montreal Gazette and working with small and medium businesses to write website copy, social media updates and more.
My skills include:
• Integrated digital / social media marketing / marketing & communications strategy
• Writing / editing / blogging / research / content development / PR
• Public speaking / presentations / training / webinars
• Event organizing / advocacy
• Volunteer recruitment and management
No reviews yet.