Finance and Accounting in Montreal
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
- A “take-charge” professional
- Active communicator and proven problem-solver
- Knowledgeable multi-tasker with strong planning and analytical skills
- Enthusiastic team player with a “can-do” positive approach
- Passionate learner, determined for continuous learning and improvement.
• Five years job experience in MetLife ALICO as an Officer in Customer Service & Conservation department. I administered and analyzed the reconciliation of matured policy’s reserve and disbursement data with accounts department. Supervised and reviewed the system and documentation procedures in relation to reinvestment process of partial and matured policy’s reserve values. I also conducted the policy reinstatement and all other policy related changes and Re-underwrite the lapse policies.
• Have passed Life Office Management Association (LOMA) Level 1: Insurance Fundamentals and got certificate on Associate, Life Management Institute (ALMI)
• Language proficiency in English and French.
No reviews yet.