economics & econometrics
Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: PHD
Education field: Business
Years of experience:
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
I have a Ph.D. in Economics in econometrics and monetary theory fields, and for ten years I have been a member of the faculty in the Economics Department. During my tenure at the University, I taught Microeconomics, Applied Econometrics, Econometrics theory, and Managerial Economics in bachelor, master, and Ph.D. levels. During that period, I was the supervisor and consultant for over forty theses that all of them were based on the regression estimations. I published more than 15 articles in refereed journals. In a nutshell, I am:
• In- depth understanding of econometrics methodology and rival theories and statistical analysis.
• Knowledgeable in Game Theory, Managerial Economics, and Operations Research.
• Proficient in:
- Specification of econometrics models and diagnostic testing.
- Estimation and economic interpretation of statistical outcomes for forecasting and decision making.
- Time series analysis and volatility models, panel data and qualitative regression models.
• Expert in advanced applied econometric models such as nonlinear models, threshold models, smooth threshold autoregressive models (STAR), Fractional integration and long memory process.
• Excellent on work with econometrics and statistical analysis software such as EViews, STATA, SPSS, and SAS.
No reviews yet.