IT Technical Support
Location:Los Angeles, CA, United States (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
• IT Professional with background in infrastructure solutions and implementation in Data Centers and Cloud Computing, supporting various operating environments.
• Experience in the deployment of computers in a corporate environment.
• Experience in consulting, support, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, post implementation support and technical account management responsibilities.
• Experience in storage systems and deployment of servers, storage, tape library, desktop and laptop in enterprise and midrange environments.
• Experience in virtual environment such as VMWare for internal projects and AWS (Amazon Web Services) for external production environments.
• Other responsibilities include development, documentation and maintaining standard operating procedures and configuration for clients.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to manage multiple project tasks and prioritize support requirements.
• An enthusiastic IT professional with the ability to work independently, in a fast-paced environment and within a team of members with diverse expertise.
• Outstanding communication skills, enthusiasm, attention to detail, organization skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize support requirements.
No reviews yet.