Nursing/quality coordinator/public in Montreal
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Medical and Health Professions
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Can work under pressure, multi tasking driver, have good experience with documentations and quality system including forms development related to hospitals system, have experience with Iso 9001, 22000 system, as well I am a critical care nurse before of the above mentioned and master of public health since one year.
Dealt with health informatics as trainer and problems scanning, able to move from place to another according to work requirements.
• Conflict Resolution Workshop, 2015
• ISO 22000:2005, ISO 9001:2005
• Internal Audit Training, 2014
• Certified Quality Manager training diploma, 150 credit hours. 2013
• Critical Care Course, Saad Specialist Hospital, KSA. 2012
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Saad Specialist Hospital, KSA.
• Training of Trainers (TOT), Jordan Nurses Council, 64 credit hours. 2008
• Proficient with Microsoft office and other computer skills
• Test d’Evaluation de Francais (TEF)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _
No reviews yet.