Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Some college/University
Education field: Engineering
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
About Me: It's true when people say it's hard to speak or to write about yourself... don't you think so?... but after giving a second thought I would love to write my autobiography, at least will give it a try.... you should too think about it... why not?
Let me just bore you for now... some info about myself...
" Surat is my hometown, the cities silk nor the glittering diamonds could stop my path or would say they were not good enough for me, to stop me from leaving Surat; as things were planned different in my case; I went on to do schooling from a boarding school in Panchgani, later I finished my Education from Gandhi Engineering college.
Life taught me to be independent right from the age I was eight. I have a simple formula for adapting to a life with high thinking and simple living I moved to Toronto, Canada a few years to complete my education and now involved in ways to mint money... meaning working... not minting much yet.... will soon... being optimistic....
• Experience working following of standards: ISO10535:2006,IEC 60601, ISO 13485, ISO 14971
• Strong, practical knowledge of R&D, experimental design, and measurement systems analysis
• Attention to detail — demonstrate mastery of the many details and finite elements involved with managing engineering projects, in ISO/GMP quality system
• Coordinate the purchasing of Prototypes, raw materials, and products to assist development of new products
• Experience managing projects of various size and complexity that required the application of engineering
• Assemble and test prototype systems in both laboratory and working environments
• Assist with the development of fabrication, assembly, and manufacturing processes of the developed devices
• Experience in design documentation (DHF, DMR) as required by the QA product development procedure
No reviews yet.