Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Other
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
• Knowledge of eCTD, Health Canada, DCGI regulation and guidelines.
• Experienced on chemistry software packages including Chem Draw and extensive knowledge of Microsoft office programs such as MS Word, Power point, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, CTMS, eTMF and computer skills.
• Working knowledge of ICH GCP guidelines.
• Reviewing, preparing and submitting the application for phase 1, 2 and 3 trials to Regulatory Agency and knowledge of adverse event reporting.
• Technical training, documentation, troubleshooting and technical evaluation.
Strong technical expertise, thinks differently with more creativity, believes in nothing is impossible; never give up, quick initiative, eagerness to learn and attention to detail. Excellent verbal, interpersonal as well as written communication skills, good presentation, information collection, planning and project management skills. Comprehensive and problem solving capabilities. Ability to deal with peoples. Team player. Enthusiastic to work. Can take responsibilities within short notice and ability to work under pressure.
No reviews yet.