Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Some college/University
Education field: Engineering
Years of experience:
Attributes that best describes:
I studied interior design at Herzing College.
I am seeking a job in the field of design. I am writing to inquire about possible job opportunities with your design company.
My work background and course studies have supplied me with many skills and an understanding of the interior design field, for example:
• Extensive knowledge of :MICROSOFT OFFICE:(Word, Excel,Powerpoint),
• Autocad,Photoshop,3D Sketchup
• Space planning and Design development.
• Creative mind.
• Dealing with clients from start to closing.
• Dynamic and self-starter.
• Strong organizational skills.
My prior work histories as well as my ongoing studies towards are a beneficial asset that I know will benefit the company and it will be a good track record in my interior design goals and experience for the future.
I look forward to hearing from you.
You will find also find my resume as attachment file with this letter .
If you have any questions, feel free to contact at my email:
Thank you for your time and consideration. [email protected]
No reviews yet.