Hardware and Networking
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (On-site)Education level: Vocational training
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
• Effortless Communicator
• IT Enthusiast
• Effective time manager
• Focused and Goal Oriented
• Problem Solver
• Attentive to Details
• Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, Server 2008.
• Softwares: MS office suite, Visual Basic, Adobe Photoshop.
• Virtualization: Oracle VM Ware.
• Networking: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Telnet, Trace Route, Packet Tracer, Firewall.
• Customer service, help desk services.
• Configuring high-end and low-end routers and switches.
• Printing protocol and pooling services configuration.
• Troubleshooting networking and operating system issues.
No reviews yet.