Location:Edmonton, AB, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Other
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
SUBJECT: Administrative Assistant
I am interested in applying for the Administrative Assistant as I truly believe in the value of continuous learning and would like to become a reliable member of your team.
In addition to my customer service experience as a cashier, I am a recent graduate from the Administrative Professional program at Campbell College where I updated my administrative support skills. I have completed my 2-month work practicum with the City of Edmonton, in the HR Recruitment department. I learn and adapt to new software very quickly and I am very efficient with Microsoft Office, Access and Outlook. I am applying the Administrative Assistant position because I have the following strength and skills:
• Provide team support
• Work fluently with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Access
• Work effectively to meet deadline
• Learns new computer software quickly
• Excellent customer service skills
• Handle multiple tasks with ease
• Excellent filing sorting and mail skills
• Excellent data entry with precision skills
• Experienced in cash handling with perfect accuracy
• Skilled in working with cash and card payments
• Cash out and balance daily sales receipts fluently
Thank you for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to hearing form you in the near future.
No reviews yet.