Marketing & Social Media Specialist in Montreal
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Communication and journalism
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
Welcome to my profile!
Let's get to know each other... starting with me.
Having worked in the media industry for over 20 years, my professional background includes a varied experience in communications, marketing, social media, strategy, public relations and branding.
I have been employed by large companies such as magazine editor TC Media as well as smaller outfits, such as Artic Records, an indie music label based in Montreal.
My strengths comprise a solid understanding of both digital and traditional media as well as best practices and trends in this industry. I learned to think creatively, identify opportunities and go the extra mile to solve problems before they develop. Other assets include flexibility, initiative, thoroughness and a fluency in both English and French.
Here is what I can do for you:
- Develop and manage your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+)
- Curate content for your niche
- Set up an editorial calendar
- Write posts, blogs, web content in English and/or French
- Translate from English to French or French to English
- Develop and execute a marketing plan and strategy
- Recommend specific marketing initiatives to achieve your corporate objectives
- Conduct web monitoring and research competitors
- Set up your Google Analytics account, define KPIs and benchmarks, track performance and adjust for optimal results
Interested? Let's talk!
No reviews yet.