Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Other
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
I have bachelor in statistics and master in actuary. My extensive background has provided me practical experience in different facets of life and health insurance.
Two professional exams P and FM have been finished and discussions with experienced actuaries and my own research have confirmed my belief that Fellowship of the Institute of Actuaries is best able to accomplish my ambitions.
Some of my competences are
• Modelling and pricing of insurance products;
• Review the process to improve the models and update the prices;
• Evaluate the actuarial reserve and prepare various reports to authorities;
• Assess the portfolio position, provide professional advice and participate in the negotiation;
• Provide underwriting support for group or individual products;
• Develop different life insurance and annuities plan;
• Perform the extraction, preparation and database analysis to provide useful information for management team;
No reviews yet.