Location:Hamilton, ON, Canada (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Other
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
• Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal or no supervision.
• Willingness to Learn and Positive Attitude.
• Communication Skills; listening, verbal, written.
• Computer Skills and ability to acquire proficiency in software applications; Abel-Med, DiMed, Universal Scheduling, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Internet, Various E-mail, as well as various other programs at Mohawk and triOS college
• Flexibility, Adaptability as well as the ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Planning and Organization as well as an eye for detail.
• Research Skills, Problem Solving Skills.
• Dependability, Reliability, Responsibility to preform in a professional manner with honesty, integrity and morality.
• Strong cash handling skills; with some Medical Billing knowledge and experience as well as strong client/customer service skills; with Problem Solving Management course completed.
• Planned and executed all aspects of an office environment.
• Received a merit raise for strong attention to detail, exemplary customer service and team-player attitude.
• Increased office organization by developing more efficient filing system.
• Ventured out on my own to serve individuals and businesses in all their administration, filing, mailing/emailing, scheduling, transcription, data entry, incoming/outgoing/messages etc.
No reviews yet.