Outstanding Pre-sales & management
Location:Melbourne (VIC), Australia (On-site)Education level: College/University
Education field: Architecture
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Accomplished team leader with duel responsibilities of Pre-Sales Manager APAC and Senior Solution Architect for APJ, providing business driven solutions to satisfy unique customer’s requirements.
Recognized brand evangelist and thought leader in the domain of software development regarding requirements management, quality assurance, agile development / testing and emerging technologies.
• Experienced presenter at numerous conferences and forums throughout APAC and India
• Advanced written and oral communication skills including media interactions and authoring whitepapers
• Experience in product marketing with product development and corporate marketing teams
• Advanced business analysis skills ranging from requirements elicitation to finalized solutions
• Advocate for collaborative, risk based, agile development / testing within DevOps
• Managed services engagements delivered by internal teams and partner organisations
• Managed team and personal development plans with a focus on coaching and mentoring
• Well-developed strategic and tactical approach to problem solving
• Completed multiple leadership, personal development and presentation skills training courses
No reviews yet.