Top quality communications professional and writer.
Location:Ottawa, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Psychology
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
>>Talented communication specialist (branding and design) with over 12 years experience in a variety of contexts, including the NGO human rights community, the non-profit public interest sector, the government, and the telecommunications industry.
>> Recent long-term, international experience in communications, branding, field research/reporting, journalism, graphic design and desktop/web publishing and writing/editing at grassroots NGOs in Deoghar, India and Tanzania, East Africa.
>>Experienced researcher, writer and editor of technical documentation, training manuals, marketing literature, newsletters, magazine articles, web copy, academic reports, policy documents, funding proposals and briefing notes. Experienced magazine and newspaper columnist on issues related to human rights and street children.
- Branding and brand management for nonprofit, human rights / development organizations;
- Communications, publications and campaign strategy;
- Journalism, including interview, photography, reporting and documentation;
- Writing and editing for print, web and social media;
- Digital content strategy;
- Desktop and web publishing;
- Photography and image editing;
- Community outreach and advocacy.
No reviews yet.