Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
I am a CA and a second year MBA student at Rotman School of Management, Toronto with a focus on Finance and Accounting. With 5 years of consulting and finance experience under my belt, I have a strong understanding of the domestic and international business challenges and experience of working on cross border transactions.
I have experience in handling large multinational client accounts across industries such as Healthcare, Real Estate, CPG, Oil and Gas, Infrastracture and Media.
On the behavioral side, I am a good time manager, planner and a problem solver. I am focused, dedicated and hard-working individual with good leadership, team work and entrepreneurial skills.
During my recent internship at Rothschild & Co., I have:
- Prepared in-depth financial models of acquisitions and valued businesses using relative valuation techniques and discounted cash flow analysis;
- Prepared monthly and quarterly updates on M&A activity, trends and developments in the global market and other macroeconomic indicators;
- Performed quantitative and qualitative data analysis and industry research and other bench-marking analysis to validate assumptions used in the financial models;
- Assisted in preparing extensive presentations and written reports including business development proposals, confidential information memorandums and broadcast memorandums;
- Prepared client proposals and pitch-books
Prior to my MBA, I have worked in mid-management roles at EY and Publicis Groupe and have specialized in cross border and international taxation. I have experience of advising on various issues such as taxation of royalties, capital gains, transfer pricing, capital structuring, corporate re-organisations, dividend repatriations; buy-backs and employee secondments.
No reviews yet.