Very flexible and Adaptable in Toronto
Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Some college/University
Education field: Other
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
I have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills, and am adept at delivering exceptional customer service. I have a lot of attention to detail and thus makes me a perfectionist. Continuous learning is something I enjoy in my free time make me very flexible in picking up new skills.
• Over 9 years of administrative experience in providing coordination and clerical support to management teams and customers with an exceptional customer satisfaction in various industries (Engineering, Healthcare, Real Estate, Retail)
• Demonstrated organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and work extremely well under pressure in a multi-disciplinary team environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with internal and external clients, including contractors
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), and eager to learn new software packages
• Efficient with data entry and experienced with database maintenance of business operation statistics and financial records
No reviews yet.