Sales, Customer Service, Business
Location:Richmond, VA, United States (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
I have a MBA with a passion for strategically building customer relationships to resolve complex issues dealing with Communications. With the exception of a few years in customer service, I've been a technical/ analytical leader/ communications professional my entire career. In addition, I have achieved my Green Belt Certification in the 6 Sigma Program.
• Results-oriented, analytical, dynamic leader with professionals of all levels in an organization
• Strong ability to develop and negotiate solid, dynamic customer relationships to increase sales
• Proven expertise in multiple industries international and domestic- industrial, aerospace, automobile, government/military industries
• Highly organized with a strong sales, marketing, contractual, management, business development and manufacturing/operations background
• Proven track record of process improvement, elimination of waste and increase in efficiency
• Negotiated pricing and contracts
I have a strong work ethics with the ability to lead teams or work independently to accomplish the goals of an organization. Systems wise, I have experience in SAP, Sales Force, Lotus Notes, Excel, Power Point and many other systems.
No reviews yet.