Digital Engagment Expert
Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (From home)Education level: Some college/University
Education field: Liberal arts and humanities
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Marketing & Development Professional with extensive leadership experience working for non-profit organizations. I use strategic planning and results-driven performance to ensure effectiveness in any of the following areas of expertise: Online Development, Fund Development, Digital Marketing, Social Media Engagement, Web Content writing and management
• Managed the creation of a Webby award-winning website, content management system and
management processes to allow groundbreaking advocacy and fundraising through 17 distinct country
websites in 8 languages.
• Spearheaded the development of emerging online fundraising programs, increasing online supporters
and generating revenue of over $15,000,000.
• Lead the strategic development and implementation of a Global symbolic giving eCommerce platform
• Lead the development of digital presence for non-profits with social networks — including the
development and management of IFAW’s www.animalrescueblog.org and the UNICEF Canada blog
(www.unicef.ca/blog), a strong presence on Facebook and Twitter and initiating mobile activism and
• The oversight, development and management of operating budgets of $1 to $3.5 million dollars.
• More than 15 years management experience in both non-unionized and unionized work environments.
• Lead brand repositioning efforts and transformed communications assets to conform with new brand
No reviews yet.