Graphic Artist, Youth Facilitator
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Some college/University
Years of experience: more than 5
Rate: 20 - 25 $
Attributes that best describes:
- Design eye-grabbing, hands on graphics for the clothing line in relation with the company’s visual brand.
- Able to listen to and understand the needs of clients.
- Able to transform written and verbal ideas into visual form.
Produce layouts and drawings that will be used in catalogue, magazines, flyers and other forms of presentations.
- Provide contemporary art activities and workshops in schools, community centres and events, blending graffiti, lettering and art.
- Generate a positive environment where youths from 5 to 17 years old can engage creatively and imaginatively while encouraging artistic empowerment and personal growth through the arts.
- Facilitate the development of the activities and their contents with hands-on art making.
No reviews yet.