Location:Dhaka, Bangladesh (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
I am a professional Magento (Community and Enterprise edition) developer and consultant with more than 5 years of experience. My core competency lies in complete end-end management of a new website development project and provide cutting edge solution for small, medium and enterprise businesses with sound engineering principle and methodologies. Having strong skills to understand and transform complex requirements into software, ensuring that applications are delivered on time, to specification, are scalable, performance optimized with highly maintainable code using the best of OOP concepts & design patterns.
My area of expertise includes but not limited to:
• Strong knowledge of Magento architecture
• Expertise in magento theme, extension development and Integration
• API (SOAP and REST) development and/or 3rd party API integration
• Good Knowledge of ecommerce business model and functionalities.
• Solid understanding of OOP concept and MVC design pattern
• Experience in developing cross-platform and cross-browser compatible website.
• Working with version control systems Git, SVN, AccuRev, Perforce
• Issue tracker systems Redmine, Assembla, JIRA
• CI tools Jenkins, Codeship
Frontend and Backend developemnt:
• XML, XSLT, JSON, JSONP
• Responsive web development with Bootstrap, Foundation, 960 Grid System
• Smarty PHP template engine
• PHP, MySQLi, PostgreSQL
• Remote server administration
• Linux (Debian, CentOS distro)/Unix (VPS, dedicated) web server installation & configuration
• Apache, Nginx, PHP FastCGI with Varnish, Memcache/ Redis cache engine installation/ configuration
• cPanel & WHM setup
• Server security management
I also love to work with Wordpress (+Woocommerce), Joomla (+Virtuemart), PrestaShop, OS Commerce for their simplicity in theme & plugin development and CakePHP to develop custom CMS.
No reviews yet.