Location:Vancouver, BC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Other
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
- Substantive professional, communications experience including 10 years as Founder Director of a successful freelance agency offering communications, marketing, journalism and branding for nonprofit clients.
- First-hand, long-term experience in communications, creative direction, desktop publishing, web publishing and campaign development in Tanzania, India and Nepal.
- Substantive experience as writer and editor of marketing literature, newsletters, magazine articles, web copy, academic reports, technical documentation, training manuals, policies and funding proposals.
- Experienced magazine and newspaper columnist on issues related to child rights and vulnerable youth.
- Proven skills in collaboration with a variety of representatives from governments, foreign embassies, universities, and international organizations for clarification, interpretation and exchange of information.
- Proficient in a variety of (PC / Mac) software for word-processing, graphic design, web/desktop publishing, content management, information mapping, digital content management and virtual team collaboration, including Adobe Creative Suite, QuarkXPress, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Office, Visio and BaseCamp.
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken), basic German language skills (spoken), and introductory training in both French and Kiswahili.
No reviews yet.