technical writing and editing
Location:Washington, DC, United States (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Other
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
Successful hands-on public relations leader and former broadcast talk host who uses communication strategies to build external brand and reputation for clients in both the public and private sectors. Arranged thousands of media interviews, resulting in millions of impressions on television, radio and digital and social media outlets. I've written and edited technical material and external points of view for publication.
• 12+ years of experience managing media communications and public affairs programs.
• Achieves results in dynamic environments and thrives under deadlines
• Excellent writing and editing skills – PowerPoint plan development, news releases, fact sheets, talking points, executive briefing documents
• Able to host podcast, radio shows
• Authentic and knowledgeable media spokesperson
• Marketing events planning, execution and speech-writing and messaging support
• Executive communication training sessions for senior leaders
• Deployment of change management communication solutions to improve employee engagement
• Proven ability to think ahead, engage proactively and take initiative. Self-starter, strong problem solver and project owner.
No reviews yet.