Marketing and Communications
Location:Houston, TX, United States (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
• Extensive B2B communications and marketing experience particularly with highly technical product and service offerings in industrial settings.
• Process Orientation: Utilizes a process approach in ensuring marketing excellence. Partners with key stakeholders to define, implement and improve KMI’s (key marketing indicators). Drives accountability by key users and stakeholders to support and execute fact-based strategic marketing and innovation programs.
• Strategic Thinking: Has an excellent capacity and the creative energy to collect and synthesize market, technical, and business insights into realistic and attainable business strategies.
• Cross-Functional Collaboration: Is a natural collaborator with a preference for working with cross-functional teams to champion the vision and deliver results on tight timelines.
• Influencing Skills: Excellent written, oral, and visual communication skills. Communicates effectively to audiences at all levels, both inside and outside the business. Strong organizational savvy and interpersonal skills to navigate complex matrix organizations and influence key stakeholders at various functional levels and in differing operational regions. Strong ability to drive new concepts and ideas without having direct control. Proven ability to lead through influence. Confident enough to constructively challenge peers and executives about their approaches and thinking.
No reviews yet.