Location:Atlanta, GA, United States (From home)Education level: Some college/University
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
I was a legal assistant/professional for 14 years and for the last 7, I have worked from home as a freelancer. Some of my experience includes research, proofreading/editing, virtual assisting, administrative, customer service (phone, chat and email), evaluation, moderation, data entry, real estate, processing insurance claims and invoicing/reconciliation. I recently worked as an AML and Compliance Specialist for an international freelancer platform.
I am a quick learner, extremely detail-oriented and have superior organizational skills. I am comfortable working with deadlines under pressure and can multi-task with ease. I also love to learn and I am always looking for ways to expand my skill set.
- AML, Fraud, and Compliance
- Data Entry
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook and Excel)
- Insurance claims processing (WC, PR, GL, AL)
- Reconciliation / Invoicing / Billing
- Excellent customer service (email, chat and phone)
- Research and verification
- Virtual assisting
- Admin duties
- Efficient and adaptable
- Detail oriented with superior organizational skills
- Dealing with deadlines
- Various aspects of real estate closings
- Photoshop CS6
- Google Docs
Please let me know how I can help with your project to ensure your success. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding my specific skills. I look forward to speaking with you!
No reviews yet.