Flexible and Skilled Writer
Location:Houston, TX, United States (From home)Education level: Some college/University
Education field: Education
Years of experience:
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
As a personal trainer and writer, Rachel decided to expand her worth online so that she can achieve her goals of making a living writing and spending time on the Internet.
With over seven years of freelance writing experience, Rachel's written thousands of articles across a variety of niches. She appreciates hearing feedback so that she can make her articles better and more to the client's preference. If you want it, she'll write it!
5 "Fun" Facts About Rachel:
1. Rachel's typing speed averages between 100-120 WPM on any given day. Her record is 122 -- for now.
2. She plays a variety of tabletop games on the weekend, like a Marvel tabletop roleplaying game, Dungeons & Dragons, Settlers of Catan, and even Munchkin!
3. Her favorite band is and always will be Pink Floyd. Classic and psychedelic rock make her believe she was born in the wrong generation.
4. She is unreasonably addicted to all things fitness. Getting certified as a personal trainer and nutritionist, her overall goal in life is to change as many lives as possible.
5. Reading is not just a hobby, but a passion. Rachel will always be a bookworm.
No reviews yet.