Location:Houston, TX, United States (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Engineering
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
For the past 6 years, I've worked in the R&D department designing subsurface reciprocating pumps, tools, and components for a large oil and gas service company. A short summary of my skills include the follow:
- I have designed and built machines to test the wear characteristics of hard surface coatings and resins.
- I have designed and built a machine that tests short assemblies of subsurface pumps in an accelerated fashion to determine the validity of new designs before reaching field level.
- I understand how to design components for high cycle axial fatigue applications.
- I have a good understanding of corrosive environments and appropriate material selection.
- I work with manufacturing and tweak designs and prints based on their capability and cost limitations.
- I consistently complete projects on time (97% completion on time over the last 2 years)
I use Creo/ProE and AutoCAD but I have used AutoDesk Inventor briefly in the past, I create all of my own 3D models and prints. I'm proficient using Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Project.
No reviews yet.