systema dministrator in Hyderabad
Location:Hyderabad, India (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience: Less than 2 years
Attributes that best describes:
Responsible for the installation of software's like MS-office, adobe & acrobat reader, SVN, Visual studio, SQL Server etc.
* Microsoft Outlook Configuration and Troubleshooting.
* Managing and troubleshooting AD users login problems.
* Import and Export SQL Databases in Microsoft Azure Control Panel.
* Creating New Websites and Virtual Directories.
* Subversion Repository and User Creation.
* Writing and Executing SQL Queries like SELECT, UPDATE, DELETE.
* Maintain and enhance existing network and company hardware infrastructure.
* Basic router and firewall configuration.
Languages : basics of Dot Net.
Operating Systems : Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Windows/XP/vista, 7, 8, Linux.
Database Servers : MSSQL 2012.
Cloud Computing : Microsoft Azure.
Web Servers : IIS.
Other : M.S Office.
Trained - MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)
Basics of CCNA-Routing and Switching
* Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 R2 OS installation and configuration.
* DHCP (Dynamic host configuration protocol), DNS (Domain Name Service).
* ICS (Internet connection sharing), NAT (network address translation).
* Installing and configuring Active Directory Service and New Users creation, deletion and modifications.
* IIS (Internet Information Service).
* IIS Configuration and management of web sites (Which includes Creating Websites, FTP sites, virtual directories in the web servers).
* SSL certificates installations.
* Managing user's permissions and access rights on the servers, any permission changes like File, folder, User or system accounts.
* Basic Hyper-v installation and configuration, creating virtual machines, migration.
Hardware and Networking Skills:
* Assembling and disassembling the computer, Crimping, troubleshooting.
* Operating Systems Installation.
* LAN & WAN trouble shooting, Knowledge of configure and maintenance.
* TCP/IP, Basic Router configuration.
* Network printer installation.
* Microsoft Outlook Mail Configuration and Troubleshooting.
* Backup and Restore Data.
No reviews yet.