Hardware Developer/ Engineer
Location:Valencia, Spain (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Engineering
Years of experience: 2 - 5 years
Attributes that best describes:
MSc in Electronics and Communications Engineering. I develop high quality FPGA Firmware, Microcontroller firmware and PCB layouts. From prototypes to products ready to hit the market.
As a Research and Development Engineer my daily task includes:
• Hardware digital signal processing implementations with FPGA's.
• Programming ARM-Cortex Microcontrollers.
• Developing products and technologies.
• Initiating approaches and low-cost innovations to maintain technical leadership.
• Preparing cost estimates and continually analyze design variables.
• Building prototypes, products, and systems for testing.
• Ensuring final product meets needs as defined by project.
• Investigating improvements in the design or engineering capability of existing products.
No reviews yet.