epr sales consultant in New Delhi
Location:New Delhi, India (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience:
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
F3, FIRST FLOOR
SECTOR-6, PLOT NO. 184
VAISHALI, GHAZIABAD, UP
Contact Tel No. : 9810624981
E-mail : [email protected]
Job Objective :
To obtain & utilize practical knowledge, ability and experience in the field of computer for the overall development
& upliftment with a front line organization & self enhancement.
Professional Experiences :
1. Company - Sanden Vikas ( India ) Ltd., Faridabad
Designation - Asstt. Manager ( IT & COSTING)
Tenure - Since Feb,2008
( A Joint Venture between Vikas Group & Sanden Corporation of Japan engaged in the manufacturing facilities
& export for world class Sanden Car Air-Conditioning Systems in India.
Sanden Vikas and its group established/enhanced production facilities to manufacture NON-CFC Airconditioning parts like Compressors, HVACs, Blowers, Receiver Driers and Hoses Pipes, Condenser, AC Kits etc.
The group also establised manufacturing facilities for Heat Exchangers with modern technology of NOCOLOC BRAZING process. )
Job Responsibilities :
• Market intelligence
o Automotive market trend analysis.
o Market share
o Comparison automobile production vs. ac sale
o Competitors sales trend.
o Various presentation for visitors.
o Assisting Management with various reports for decision making.
o Mid term plan.
o Execution plan
o Monthly Sales forecast
o Comparison plan vs. actual sale.
o Variance analysis
• Exposer in LN BaaN 6.1
o Working as user in SD module.
o Data entry / various report analysis.
o Customisation of reports for end-users / management as required.
o Maintain of Customer / Item master etc. & their parameter setting.
o Routing activity for cost calculation through System.
o End user problem solving, training and monitoring.
2. Company - Allied Nippon Ltd
Designation - Executive- – System
Tenure - Dec,1994 to Jan,2008
( A Japanese Joint Venture engaged in the manufacturing & export of friction material products viz. Brake Shoe, Brake Linings, Disc Pad, Clutch Facing , Clutch Plate etc.
Job Responsibilities :
ERP :- KEY USER FOR ( SALES & DISTRIBUTION & TOOLS MODULE)
• Module parameter setting for Customers.
• Authorisation of various modules, packages, sessions, repots to ensure security of data.
• Implementation of new parameters.
• Maintain Master Date for Customers & Items.
• Customisation of reports & queries for management staff & end users.
• Data conversion from ERP to other software packages for end user / management purpose.
• Customisation of reports for end user & management when as required for decision making.
REPORTS & DATA ANALYSIS :-
• Making , Comparison , Performance For Customers / Sales Executives Etc.
• Sale data analysis for Customers/State/Zone.
• Sales analysis on the basis on Vehicle population for Target Projection.
• Forecast for Production & Planning on the basis of sale & stock position to maintain minimum inventory.
• Assisting GM marketing in QPS policies making.
• Preparing Target for Distributors.
• Preparing Target vs Achievement comparison report, their follow up etc.
• Preparing Target vs. Achievement for field force & their regular follow up.
• Preparing monthly MIS .
• Weekly Stock statement for Head marketing/ Field force & follow up.
• Monthly OSD report , daily OSD summary report & stop billing.
• Preparing presentation for HOD
• Order acceptance its balance report for distributor & Field staffs regularly.
• Payroll/Salary Management System For Personnel Dept.
• Inventory Of Finished Products Management System.
• Material Return & Rejection control System.
• Freight Budgeting Software.
• Expenses Budget software for sales vs. expense analysis.
3. Company - Pentagon Screws & Fasteners Ltd
Designation - EDP Assistant
Tenure - 1992 to nov,1994
Educational Qualifications :
• M.Sc ( Computer Science) from MDU Rohtak 2002.
• Passed B.Sc. from University of Guwahati
Professional Qualifications :
• PGDCA under IRDP scheme by Mini. Of HRD Govt. of UP 1992.
• Certificate Course on Oracle 7x & Developer-2000. From Penta Infoways, Madhu Vihar, Delhi. in 1999
• PGDOP Management From IGNOU, New Delhi in 1999.
Computer Exposure :
Operating System : Windows, Nt, Novell 4.X, Dos 6.
DBMS/RDBMS : MS-ACCESS, ORACLE 7x. , FOXPRO 2.5
Application : MICRO SOFT OFFICE SUITE ( 97, 2000) –
Excel, Word, Access, Outlook
Languages : C, C++
Front End Gui : DEVELOPER-2000, VB 6., VC++
ERP : BAAN - IV
Personal Details :
Father’s Name : Late Sri Taracharan Sengupta.
Languages Known : English, Bengali, Assamese, Hindi
No reviews yet.