Bilingual Marketing Manager
Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Communication and journalism
Years of experience: more than 5
As a young and savvy individual, I always make it a priority to keep up with the latest trends in the event industry and strive to master some of the newest tech and social trends in order to remain ahead of the curve. My objective is to be on the forefront and adapt accordingly to current trends to create the most memorable and unique experiences for my clients and the companies I work with.
Languages: Fluent in English, French and Spanish (written and oral).
- Graphics: InDesign and Photoshop proficient.
- Microsoft: Experienced with Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Social Media: Strong understanding of new and emerging social media channels and monitoring tools.
- Travel: Extensive travel within Canada, visiting stores, attending trade shows, helping with product seminars and
- Marketing: Seasoned at building and developing brand awareness using Marketing, PR and event strategies.
- Event planning: Skilled at organizing and supervising numerous events from intimate gatherings to large-scale
No reviews yet.