Operations & Marketing Manager in Kansas City
Location:Kansas City, MO, United States (From home)Education level: College/University
Education field: Communication and journalism
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
I've spent the last 20 years working with Digital Businesses in the capacity of Customer Experience Management, Project Management, Business Operations Manager, Business Manager, Marketing Manager, Virtual Assistant, Customer Service Manager and more. I’ve been lucky enough to have worked with MANY of today's top Internet Marketers who thought enough of me to share their knowledge.
I find it profound that not one of the skills I have on my resume today, could have been learned in college at the time I graduated high school in 1985. I know it didn’t take long before I started asking the question, “If I help you with _____ will you share what you know about ___ with me?”
It appeared that I had found an entrepreneurial spirit of my own and it drove me to be the best I could be day after day. I had a thirst for knowledge and it has not let up as of today.
What sets me apart?
- 20 years working directly with the Digital Business and with top notch entrepreneurs who mentored me daily and helped me absorb the knowledge they shared.
- An Intentional Roadmap that drove me to work with every area of an online business so I could comprehend the big picture of the online business and actively serve on a team in those areas, serving any major role or supporting fellow team members when needed.
- My passion for the lean business model is supported by the ability to wear many hats at one time, serve multiple roles and efficiently bring high-quality deliverables to the table day after day.
- A never-ending knowledge of how the piece of a Digital Business fit together, as well as the key factors required to nurture, grow and maintain a successful business.
- An undying passion for helping today’s business owner create success within their business by building a solid infrastructure that scales successfully.
What Skills do I bring to the table?
I bring a number of skills to the table, as I stated earlier I made it a point to work every area of the online business and serve multiple roles, learning the ‘how to’ and perfecting each and every skill. Below is a partial list of my skills for your review:
- Customer Experience Management
- Project Management
- Operations Management
- eBusiness Planning & Design
- Content Management Systems
- Customer Experience Management
- Customer Retention Strategies
- Analytics & Data Analysis
- Proposal Preparation & Design
- Program Development
- Team Building & Leadership
- Business Process Improvement
- Service Design
- Productivity Improvement
- Business Systems Implementation
Microsoft Office Suite – Wordpress – ZenDesk (CRM) – Enterprise Wizard (CRM) – Five9 (Call Center) – Wishlist – Aweber – Photoshop – QuarkXpress – PageMaker – Adobe Creative Suite - 1Shopping Cart - Mail Chimp - Ontraport - Infusionsoft - RingCentral - Grasshopper - Mautic - Dreamweaver - Muse - Teamwork PM - Asana - Basecamp - MadMimi - iContact - iWork Suite - Infusionsoft - InDesign - Adobe Illustrator - Adobe Photoshop - SEMRush - Scribe - Google Analytics - Google Apps - GetResponse - Edgar - Buffer - Hootsuite- Mad Mimi - Wishlist Member Software - Viral Quiz Builder - Clickfunnels - LeadPages - Google Apps - Evernote - FreshDesk - Hubspot CRM - Smartsheets - Clarify - iWork Suite - GoTo Meeting/GoTo Webinar - Webinar Jam - HelpScout - Zoho Suite - SugarCRM - vTiger - AnyMeeting - GoToWebinar - Constant Contact - Periscope - Webinar Ninja - Demio
In short, if you're looking for someone who can wear many hats, serve the role of Business Manager, Marketing Manager, Operations Manager, Customer Experience Manager, Project Manager, Virtual Assistant or bear no title and simply get the job done...let’s talk.
No reviews yet.