Software Developer/Technical Support
Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Engineering
Years of experience:
University graduate in Computer Engineering with work experience spanning eleven years. Experience in setting up and configuring network stations, performing system upgrades, writing specialized real time software and providing customer service. Proven ability to complete projects in a timely and accurate manner while working as part of a group and on an independent basis.
• Operating Systems: Windows 3.1/95/90/2000/NT/NT/XP Server, UNIX, DOS
• Programming Languages: C, C++, Visual Basic, VHDL, Assembly Language. PSPICE. Pascal, Fortran, MatLab. Java Script, GCI Script, Visual Interdev, HTML, Microsoft J++, Qbasic. SQL, LABVIEW
• Software Applications: Frontpage. Turbo-CAD, Microsoft office, LASI. Lotus
• Used Computer-aid to analyze and design multistage amplifiers, oscillators, and data converters
• Designed microprocessor-based system including memory and peripheral interfaces
• Studied CISC/RISC microprocessors architecture including performance metrics, instruction set design, processor
and memory acceleration techniques, multiprocessor structures
• Programmed microprocessors chips using Assembly language
• Implemented DSP-based systems including adaptive filters and signal compressions
An organized and technically oriented team player with a positive and enthusiastic approach to undertaking challenges together with dynamic combination of technical and customer service skills acquired experience in the Software Development industry, university, retail store and the academic field.
No reviews yet.