Networking, POS, Printers , cabling
Location:Detroit, MI, United States (Anywhere)Education level: Some college/University
Education field: Computer Sciences
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
My technical experience, along with my extensive customer service/network administration history make me an ideal candidate.
Much of my previous work experience has been in remote computer support for software and hardware issues. I have worked in large companies providing support for over 1000 users and multiple locations. The tools and techniques I have learned from the IT industry apply directly to: Support, training, installation, solving problems, telecommuting and overall great customer service. I am formerly trained with Applecares World Class Service. I have traveled extensively around the country maintaining networks and systems and work independently very well. Extensive experience with WAN/LAN/WLAN & LEC (ATT, Verizon, Comcast etc.) troubleshooting.
· Expert knowledge of IBM PC based computer systems hardware and software break/fix.
· Windows 98, XP, Vista, Windows 7,Windows 8, Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, SQL, MS Office (All), Hyper V Administration, VMWare, Apple IOS products.
· LAN/WAN/WLAN/Wireless network configurations, LEC (ATT, Verizon etc.) Liason
· Cradlepoint, Meraki and EVDO WIrless
· PCAnywhere, Terminal Services Client, Bomgar, VNC, Telnet, Remote Desktop Lync, Office Communicator, Webex, Gotoassist, LogMeIn.
· IPAD, IPHONE, ITUNES (Formally trained by Apple Inc.).
· Symbol inventory scanner support.
· POS (Point of Sale installation and maintenance for large scale companies)
· Remedy Action Request System trouble tracking software, SAP, Isupport
· DCSE Dell Certified Systems Engineer.
· Inventory Management and Technology Purchasing.
· Router and Firewall Configurations. NATS.
Quality customer service and patience.
Over 1000 user direct technical support remotely.
Multi location on site customer facing assistance/installation.
I know I can be a key player on your team, and I would like the chance to prove that to you.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
No reviews yet.