Project and Process Improvement Con
Location:Salt Lake City, UT, United States (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Other
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
After more than a decade in the cutthroat financial services industry, leading teams, driving programs, and leveraging complex data to drive operational results, I started my own consulting firm. I bring a track record of results, saving organizations over $10MM by reengineering inefficient processes and leading over 100 large and small projects with a 95% success rate!
I am passionate about start-ups and small/mid-size businesses. These types of organizations make up the heartbeat of local and regional economies!
Why am I an excellent addition to your team? Here are a couple reasons:
- ABD for my PhD, specializing in methodology. This means I can apply advanced quantitative models to datasets, allowing you to draw deeper (and more meaningful) conclusions about your business. Oh, and I have significant experience in survey design and dissemination.
- Six Sigma Black Belt training and internal certification. I have strong experience analyzing issues to determine root causes, recommending solutions, and then implementing them!
- HR Learning and Development experience. Think performance reviews, talent engagement, content curation, and more! I survived in a cutthroat learning and development environment during the massive layoffs within the financial services industry (while keeping my integrity intact).
- Voice of the Customer analysis and action! Do you know what your customers think of you? If you do... do you know how to action it? I DO! I have improved customer retention and churn rates by greater than 50% in a variety of segments. I have disseminated large-n multi-national surveys, then translated millions of datapoints into actionable strategy.
- I am a project manager that transcends most in the project management industry. All of the above needs someone experienced at the helm to guide the project to completion.
I would love to hear about your projects, businesses, and ideas. Please get in touch with me today!
No reviews yet.