Reliable Administrative Assistant
Location:San Jose, CA, United States (On-site)Education level: College/University
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• A results-oriented, versatile, reliable, organized, creative, tactful and self-directed worker who can perform multiple tasks with minimal supervision and follow-up. A team player who promotes smooth professional and interpersonal relationships with co-workers at all levels.
• Earned 8 industry-recognized Microsoft Office certifications through the web-based Metrix Learning and completed 6 additional in-class computer courses from the Work2Future Foundation. Possess a track record of skills and knowledge in computers and a variety of applications.
• Widely experienced and passionate in writing, editing, proofreading, and checking grammar and punctuations of office reports, minutes of meeting, communications, correspondence, website contents, social media, and project proposals using the Chicago Manual of Style and APA Style.
• Widely experienced in planning, organizing, managing and facilitating meetings, events, workshops, and training-seminars.
• Trained and highly skilled in various aspects of corporate communications.
• Has the ability of blending administrative and communications skills as well as operational experiences to achieve the desired end results.
No reviews yet.