Location:Toronto, ON, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: Masters
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Flexible and able to adapt quickly to changing business environments during my career path. Four years experience with a Fortune Global 500 computer hardware ODM / OEM company and a privately held global OBM company. Engaged in coordination with suppliers/colleagues/customers globally on a daily basis. Demonstrated ability to multi-task and respond to rapidly changing market requirements in managing multimillion-dollar projects. A fast learner, relationship-builder and cross-functional communicator. Strong initiative, proactive and self-motivated. Continuously upgrading my level of knowledge to keep up with industry and market trends.
• Project and Product Management, Product Marketing
• Problem Solving
• Strategic Thinking, Planning, and Execution, with attention to detail
• Team Negotiation
• Time Management
• Public Speaking skill
• Global Cross-Functional & Cultural Team Leadership
• Operations and Supply Chain Management
• Event Planning and execution
No reviews yet.