veteran Marketing Servcies Agency
Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: College/University
Education field: Business
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
I am a veteran packaged goods consumer marketer and in my long time consulting practice, have done full service Marketing-New Product, Strategy /Market Research/PR & Media/Advertising work for over 160 companies to-date, in over 20 business sectors
Marketing Initiatives, of which I am Founder/President, is a long-standing Marketing services consultancy, after my corporate marketing career at both Colgate Palmolive and John Labatt Inc.
Clients include over 160 private and public sector consumer product/brand clients that I have provided a variety of marketing services to for over two decades, throughout North America and abroad, as well as the Governments of both the US and Canada in strategic business/trade development.
We have done extensive marketing, strategic thinking, business development and implementation for/among others-the Consumer Packaged Goods, Food & Beverage, Fashion, HBA/Personal Care and Media Industries over the years.
We specialize in:
- Marketing Strategy, Corporate Strategy and Planning
- Competitive Intelligence & Trend Analysis
New Business/Product/Service concept development
Branding and Positioning Strategy
- Consumer Advertising: Print, Electronic/digital and Broadcast
- Media Analysis/Planning/Buying
- Market Research – Consumer and Trade (qualitative and quantitative)
- Creative Development
- Public Relations: Print, electronic/digital, broadcast
Web Development and Architecture, including e-commerce
- Consumer and Trade Promotion
- Licensing Marketing Management
- Cause Related/Social Benefit Marketing
- Detailed Marketing Budgets and Implementation
No reviews yet.