Location:Montreal, QC, Canada (Anywhere)Education level: PHD
Education field: Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Years of experience: more than 5
Attributes that best describes:
Strong analytical skills
May 2015–Current: Postdoctoral Fellow, Sex Difference in Pain Immunology, McGill University
○ Written a published pain immunology review article in J Neuroscience Research.
○ Created a pain research PowerPoint presentation for 200 scientists.
○ Designed comprehensive experimental protocols for volunteer students.
○ Helped colleagues with creating and executing immunology experiments.
○ Organized and completed multiple projects.
Feb 2017–Current: Volunteer Medical Writer, Medical News Bulletin
○ Written online medical news content to educate a wide variety of readers.
No reviews yet.